We are pretty sick of hearing about George W. Bush’s achievements – this is one more achievement he has made to crown himself as the worst president in history. A CNN opinion poll shows he is the most unpopular US president in history.
“No other president’s disapproval rating has gone higher than 70 percent. Bush has managed to do that three times so far this year,” Holland said. “That means that Bush is now more unpopular than Richard Nixon was when he resigned from office during Watergate with a 66 percent disapproval rating.”
Here are a few of his other achievements:
1. 9/11. It was a failure of his government and also he handled it hopelessly.
2. Over 10 trillion dollar deficit from the Clinton’s surplus.
3. Over a million Iraqis, tens of thousands of Afghans and thousands of US soldiers died because of his wars.
4. 3 trillion dollars on a war against a nation that never was a threat to us.
5. The United States was highly respected when Clinton left office. His presidency has managed to turn that around.
6. The highest gas and food prices were seen during his presidency as a result of his wars and handling of the economy.
7. The handling of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina’s shameful – something even developing countries could have handled it better.
8. We are at the turn of the worst financial crisis in history – you ain’t seen nothing yet. He’s bailing out the corporations which took dumb risks and failed – by throwing taxpayer money to them denying the country much needed capital to invest in everything from schools, bridges in Minnesota, to new efficient factories.